New team for Amharic (am)

Greetings,

I've subscribed to this list as a team coordinator for Amharic translation
of the GNOME resources and utilities.  It will be a number of weeks before
translation work really gets into high-gear, but we should be able to move
thru the translations at a fair pace.  A project page is here:

  http://gnome.geez.org/Amharic/

Which likely has not propogated to too many DNS servers just yet.  At the
moment the page is empty anyway.  In all likelihood we'll move to SourceForge
after we have a few complete translations under our belt.

cheers,

/Daniel