Re: My translation in Gnome 2.1.x

On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 12:03:18AM +0200, Gil 'Dolfin' Osher wrote:
> Hello All!
>   I've just installed Gnome 2.1.5 on my system, but couldn't find my
> translations in this release, and I had to copy them manually from the
> CVS in order to review them.
> Am I doing something wrong? The status page show all those files
> correctly. How do I make sure those files will be in the release?

Whenever you upload a new translation, remember to add "he" or whatever
language you're translating to to ALL_LINGUAS in configure.in. I can't
tell for sure, but I think I have added your code in a few modules you
had forgot to do so. If it's not in ALL_LINGUAS, your po is simply
ignored in the build.

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/