Re: New Thai team.

ons 2002-12-25 klockan 17.38 skrev Paisa Seeluangsawat:
> In an effort to revive the Thai team, here're our new coordinators,
>
>   Krich Nasingkun        nong_oos@hotmail.com
>   Paisa Seeluangsawat    paisa@colorado.edu
>
> And our project page,
>
>   gnome-th.sourceforge.net
>
> If you feel that you could help us translate, please subscribe to our
> project mailing list (detail on the web site).

Thanks!
I've changed the info on the teams page
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html) now.

Please note that all GNOME translators ought to be subscribed to the
gnome-i18n@gnome.org list, especially language team coordinators. I've
noticed that Krich Nasingkun <nong_oos@hotmail.com> isn't subscribed
yet, at least not with that address. Please subscribe :)

If you have any questions or want to know how to start translating or
any question like that, don't hesitate to ask them on this list or on
the #i18n IRC channel on irc.gnome.org. Welcome!