[Padraig Obriain Sun COM: Re: stable atk branch]

Forwarding Padraig's reply. Let's ignore the branch for now (which is
Good(tm), as I only committed to HEAD ;)

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/

Jordi,

I branched atk for gnome-2-2 but I do not think that it was a sensible thing to
do. I think I should havge waited until I was ready to add new features for
gnome-2-4.

I need to think abouit what I want to do about this.

Padraig