Re: ChangeLog encoding

ons 2002-12-11 klockan 13.36 skrev Carlos Perelló Marín:
> Hi, I just recoded the gnome-i18n/status/ChangeLog file to use UTF-8,
> please, remember that if you modify it, don't break it.

This is of course also true for all po/ChangeLog files -- they should be
kept as UTF-8. There's no way everyone can have their name spelled
correctly otherwise.
If they aren't in UTF-8, it's a bug that you are welcome to fix. If they
already are in UTF-8, please don't break them, but keep them in proper
UTF-8.