Att:

Dear Sir/Madam ,

We are a Ukrainian-based translation company, our main fields of activity being
translation of technical documentation
(manuals, technical specifications and descriptions, technical data sheets etc.),
medical texts, advertising materials,
patents, leaflets, literary texts etc.; software localization, desktop publishing &
multimedia, and web-design.

Unfortunately, at the moment there are very few legal software products at the
market, which boast high-quality
localization in Russian and Ukrainian languages. Therefore, we would like to offer
our experience to localize your software
in the above languages.

We have accumulated significant expertise in this field, and our working team is
built of both translators and programmers,
all with appropriate education and qualifications. Upon your request, we would
gladly provide references from software
developers who already used our services.

Yours sincerely,

Eugenia Belostotskaya,
Executive Manager,

EUROLOGOS-KHARKOV