Re: gnome-core release

sön 2002-08-25 klockan 23.53 skrev Kjartan Maraas:
> I've changed a desktop file for the next gnome-core release so that we
> don't have a netscape menu entry even if netscape isn't installed. It
> now reads "Web Browser" and "GNOME Web Browser".
>
> This means that new translations are needed to stay updated. :)

Are you sure? I assume this is on the "gnome-core-1-4" branch. I get
this when running "intltool-update -M":

---
The following files contain translations and are currently not in use. Please
consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.

desktop-links/Browser.desktop.in

If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this list
of left out files has been written in the current directory.
---

Maybe this was accidentally not added to POTFILES.in?