Re: GNOME 2.0.2 translations

On Fri, 2002-08-23 at 23:34, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> Just to make sure: I should commit my translations for GNOME 2.0.2 to
> the 'gnome-2-0' branch, and not HEAD. True?

True but with a few exceptions. The branches are listed at the end of
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-core/ .

The master source for this is gnome-i18n/status/translation-status.xml
in cvs. The format should be self-explanatory.

Basically all branching and the plans for a particular module should
have been anounced here on gnome-i18n, but thats not always true either.

Yanko