gedit and CVS branches

Hi guys,
      I think there is some confusion about gedit and CVS branches.

At the moment, CVS HEAD is used for gnome 2.0.x development and the
gnome-2-0-0 branch is dead.

In the _future_ (read next week), I will create a gnome-2-0 branch that
will be used for gnome 2.0.x development and so CVS HEAD will be used
for gnome 2.2 development.

I will send a mail to the list when I will create the gnome-2-0 branch.

I hope now the problem is solved.

Excuse me for the late mail, but I read you messeages only today since I
was in vacantion.

Ciao,
Paolo