Re: Language names (2)

fre 2002-08-16 klockan 15.34 skrev Roozbeh Pournader:
> Following is a patch to add the language names in their own language for
> Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Azerbaijani,
> Simplified Chinese, Persian, Hebrew, Latvian, and Macedonian to the GNOME
> i18n page. It would be great if people recheck their own language, since
> all I had done is some cut and paste and conversion to HTML character
> references (well, except for Persian and Arabic that I know myself).
> Hindi, Interlingua, and Tamil are still missing.
>
> Would someone please commit this?

I have committed some of this now. Below are my changes:

* hu is now "Supported". Great work!

* Added native name for pt_BR (Could verify that myself)

* Added native name for zh_CN and zh_TW (verified by Yuan-Chen Cheng)

* Added native name for ar (I guess this one was already confirmed)

* Added native name for ia (Could verify this)

Thanks everyone! http://www.gnome.org/i18n/ should be updated soon.

I still would want people from the ko, az, fa, he, lv, and mk teams to
confirm their language names being correct (have a look at Roozbeh's
previous mail) before I add those.