Re: Language names (2)

On 16 Aug 2002, Martin [ISO-8859-1] Norbäck wrote:

> I've heard that using &#xhhhh; is less portable than using &#ddddd; but
> maybe that's not really the case.

All I know, is that W3C is recommending only for hex character references
in all web content. See <http://www.w3.org/TR/charmod/#sec-Escaping>:

     * [I] [C] Since character set standards usually list character
       numbers as hexadecimal, content SHOULD use the hexadecimal form of
       character escapes when there is one.

> Interlingua is called Interlingua in Interlingua.

Perhaps a comment should be added to that page saying so, so people won't
bother with it anymore.

roozbeh