- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Martin Norbäck <d95mback dtek chalmers se>
- Cc: Tino Meinen <a t meinen chello nl>,Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-i18n/redhat-po/gnome-control-center
- Date: 15 Aug 2002 12:04:32 -0400
Martin Norbäck <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> tor 2002-08-15 klockan 17.35 skrev Tino Meinen:
> > On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 17:14, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > >
> > > This directory is the set of po files from the Red Hat
> > > gnome-control-center package in the current Beta.
> > Where? What directory?
> > Could you please give us directions how and where the RedHat po files
> > are, and how we can access them?
> > > So, if anyone wants to avoid prominent untranslated
> > > strings in their language in the next Red Hat,
> > > help would be much appreciated.
> > Be glad to help, but roaming the www.redhat.com didn't reveal anything
> > about where and how we could help.
> > Is there any information online about this?
> I think it's all in the subject:
> in the Gnome CVS
Indeed. We are doing all the GNOME stuff on cvs.gnome.org now. If you
are interested in translating other things (which is great), the
signup is at http://i18n.redhat.com/
The stuff on i18n.redhat.com is mostly Red Hat specific, our config
tools, installer, etc.
] [Thread Prev