Re: Translate Pan 0.13.0 for Fun and Prizes!

   Hello!

Here I am again (Major PIA) :)

>d'oh, it looks like I pasted the wrong stats.  Thanks for pointing that
>out.

Welcome. By the way... You requested us to point out any problems...

On pan/gui.c, line 2287, there are two accelerator keys for that
translatable string. By the comment (thanks for that), we know that the
correct accelerator to "translate" is the char "t". Anyway, I don't know if
this causes any problem for translated strings. I know it will cause for
unstranslated ones and the "no translation" view.

>http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-fifth-toe/
>says there's currently only *one* 100% translation, so menthos gets
>the prize if nobody else steps up. :)

I'm stepping up too... Let's see if I can finnish on time...

Thank you for listening. Have fun!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"