Re: Doorman Release

Hrmm. I don't have any objections to including it in the translations
status page. However, I should probably object to it's inclusion in
GNOME 1.4.1, and Kjarten probably will to. It is pretty Ximian-centric,
and would require a lot of hacking to make it a generalized application.
I doubt this amount of hacking could be done by the time 1.4.1 is ready.

-- dobey

On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 17:32, Christian Meyer wrote:
    Am Fre, 2002-04-26 um 22.47 schrieb Rodney Dawes:
    > No objections. It just needs a patch to gnome-core to work properly
    > (so that it will run on log-in).

    Great. 1.4.1 will rock!

    Greetings,
    Christian Meyer