Re: Additions to translation-status.xml

On 16 Apr 2002, Carlos [ISO-8859-1] Perelló Marín wrote:

> > I have added several modules to translation-status.xml,
> > namely balsa, gnomoku, radioactive and ximian-setup-tools.
> >
> > They are ported/porting to Gnome 2, but don't appear in
> > Gnome 2 package list yet. Is it ok to add them to
> > translatable module list?
> >
> > If anybody thinks this addition is inappropriate, please
> > tell me, so that I can back off.
>

> It's ok for me.
> Could you change also the gtk/glib/pango branch?
> Thanks.

Yes, already done for gtk/glib.

<zealous mode>
OK, adding some more modules:
- gok
- gperfmeter
- gnomemeeting
- gnome-spell
</zealous mode>

rhythmbox-new, gnome-build and gegl are ported to Gnome 2, but
they don't call textdomain/bindtextdomain at all; so I guess
translation don't have any effect for them yet, and hence
don't add them for now. Is this applicable to GConf1/2 too?

Abel

--
Abel Cheung
GPG Key: (0xC67186FF) http://deaddog.org/gpg.asc