Re: Translating The GIMP

Hi,

Marius Andreiana <marius@wdg.ro> writes:

> No way! Please cc those announcements to gnome-i18n@, same way gnome-core
> and others do.

I said I'll do this and I have done so earlier even though The GIMP is only
officially part of the GNOME Translation Project for a few days now. This
does not change the fact that I politely ask all GIMP translators to be
subsribed to the gimp-developer mailing list.

I don't think you have any good reason to shout "No way!". If you think you
can't afford the moderate traffic on gimp-developer or you believe you can't
contribute to the discussions at all, just don't subscribe.

Salut, Sven