Re: intltool-merge changes

man, 2001-10-29 kl. 20:19 skrev Darin Adler:
> I rewrote the guts of intltool-merge today, fixing a few bugs.

Ah nice :) I wish I had some time to help though

> One thing that changed is that entity encodings (actually just the common
> ones -- this could be made more complete) from XML files are decoded now, so
> the .po files need to refer to things without using entity encoding now.

I don't really understand what you mean here...can you give an example

> Also, multi-line entries in .po files and XML files should work much better
> now. There were bugs in there before that prevented it from finding
> translations at all in many cases for "oaf-style" XML files.

great

> But I haven't tested enough, partly because I don't have test cases in the
> intltool/tests directory for all the file formats that are supported by
> intltool.

scm files can be gotten from gnome-games uunder aisleriot.

> I'd appreciate it if people would test the new intltool from HEAD, and get
> me test cases for anything that fails. I could also use a test case of a
> .keys files for the intltool/tests directory.

I will report any problems I get into. Can't we take the keys file from
gnome-vfs and minimize it a little? and then use it.

> If someone would like to volunteer to add more tests to intltool/tests, that
> would be most welcome.

Kenneth