Releases

I'll try to do a release of the following modules before I make the
GNOME 1.4.1 RC1 release

- gnome-applets (branch: gnome-applets-1-4)
- gnome-core (branch: gnome-core-1-4)
- control-center (the old one, branch: control-center-1-0)

I'm not sure about the last one, but it would be good to have updated
translations for that one as well. My only doubt is that it might cause
confusion since the new control-center stuff has been all over the place
for some time now - and I'm not really the maintainer for the old one :)

Cheers
Kjartan