Re: Guppi 0.40.0-pre1 available

On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 09:40:36AM +0200, Tino Meinen wrote:

> > Yes.  There will be another gnumeric release shortly.
>
> Jody, will there be an announcement here beforehand, so I can send you
> the most recent translations?

Apply them as usual.  During feature freeze we'll be doing small
frequently releases to make bug fixes available.  Disregard the
release schedule for the next bit and translate whenever is
convenient.  The full freeze some time next month will include
strings.  The translation team will then have time to go over
things on a stable tree.