Re: cannot access anoncvs CVS server

On 04 October, 2001 - Dinesh Nadarajah sent me these 0.5K bytes:

> Hi:
>
> I been trying to download some source using the anoncvs.gnome.org CVS server
> but have not been able to login. Does anyone know if this server is down or
> if there is another server to login anonymously and download the source
> code?

The name 'anoncvs.gnome.org' points at 3 boxes right now, try again and
it will probably work.
The individual ones can be referred to as anoncvs1.gnome.org, 3 and 4 ..
(2 was taken out a while ago).

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå