bug : 10752 Evolution - unspecified

hi, i forward this bug detail as i was asked to.
The problem of translation in french is in the SEND label when composing an email with evolution.
instead of ENVOYER, it is written EN_VOYER.
thanks for all

Wilfried

PS: I do think that the other problems i issue in the mail are not translationn but ISO character interpretations
(see below)
---
Package: Evolution
Version: 0.14.99
Synopsis: problem in french labels
Bugzilla-Product: Evolution
Bugzilla-Component: Mailer

there are some problems in displaying accentuated french labels in
evolution
(still in 0.14.99 +cvs 2001 09 24 08 08)

when you compose a mail, there is a label this named :  "EN_VOYER"
which means SEND. this should be "ENVOYER"

then in the folder list of IMAPs accounts, there is a problem displaying
accentuated text :

"Envoyés" (where é is the é HTML symbol) which means "sent"
    this is writen : Envoy&AOk-s
    i suppose &AOk- means that lowercase é

same problem in "Eléments envoyés" which means "sent elements"
this is writen  "&AMk_l&AOk-ments envoy&AOk-s"
which is unfair !

the &AMk- stands for the uppercase é
and &AOk- still for the lowercase é

of course, i cannot rename these folders - they are IMAP ones.

OK, i hope this helps.

Wilfried Marek
wilfried.marek@openwide.fr

------- Additional Comments From Jeff Stedfast 2001-09-24 14:38 -------

this should be re-submitted to the french translator at
bugzilla.gnome.org. We don't do the translations.
---
    ______    Wilfried.Marek@openwide.fr
  /           /    http://www.openwide.fr
Open Wide