Re: Insanely long messages in gnome-lokkit

On 2 Oct 2001, Fatih Demir wrote:

> On Tue, 2001-10-02 at 09:56, Martin Norb&Ggr;¤ck wrote:
>     2001-10-02 09:30:45+0200, Stanislav Visnovsky <visnovsky@nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz> ->
>     > Hi!
>     >
>     > Comment on fuzzy status: In KBabel there is a DIFF mode to find out
>     > changes made in a message. It compares the current message and one in the
>     > translation memory. Maybe GTranslator should incorporate such a
>     > function?
>
>     It would certainly help those who are using KBabel or GTranslator.
>
> Though I fear there ain't many people using gtranslator judging from the
> limited feedback I get..

It's common for people to use a program without giving feedback.
Change something harshly in the usability and they will appear.. :)
I am gradually "migrating" from vim to gtranslator.
One thing I noticed is that the hotkeys do not work quite well
when someone is switching between english/local keyboard.
Thus, Ctrl-N/Ctrl-P is not available. F11/F12 for next fuzzy, next new
string is possible association.
Sorry for the delay in the Greek translation..

simos