Re: Insanely long messages in gnome-lokkit

On Tue, 2001-10-02 at 09:30, Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
    Hi!

Hi.

    Comment on fuzzy status: In KBabel there is a DIFF mode to find out changes made in a message.
    It compares the current message and one in the translation memory.
    Maybe GTranslator should incorporate such a function?

Uhm, would you like to see this? I could do a comparison alike function for this. I won't do a diff like function but a comparison would be really something nice I guess.

If you say: "Yes, gtranslator needs this", please file a bug on http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gtranslator.
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ: 64241161 / IRC: #gtranslator@irc.gnome.org ])>