Re: Insanely long messages in gnome-lokkit

2001-10-02 09:30:45+0200, Stanislav Visnovsky <visnovsky@nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz> ->
> Hi!
>
> Comment on fuzzy status: In KBabel there is a DIFF mode to find out
> changes made in a message. It compares the current message and one in the
> translation memory. Maybe GTranslator should incorporate such a
> function?

It would certainly help those who are using KBabel or GTranslator. But
it won't help those who are editing po-files directly.

And this will also only help if you have the old translation in the
translation memory.

Regards,

	Martin

--
[ http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/ ] [ PGP: 0x453504F1 ] [ UIN: 4439498 ]
    Opinions expressed above are mine, and not those of my future employees.