Upcoming GnomeMeeting release

There will be a new GnomeMeeting release on Wednesday evening (UTC).
Strings are frozen now, so you have until Wednesday to provide new
translations or update existing ones.
Here are the stats for the translations in CVS right now:

  cs: 321 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 4 untranslated
messages.
  da: 321 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 4 untranslated
messages.
  es: 155 translated messages, 105 fuzzy translations, 72 untranslated
messages.
  fr: 257 translated messages, 45 fuzzy translations, 30 untranslated
messages.
  gl: 200 translated messages, 79 fuzzy translations, 53 untranslated
messages.
  it: 204 translated messages, 77 fuzzy translations, 51 untranslated
messages.
  no: 68 translated messages, 17 fuzzy translations, 247 untranslated
messages.
  pt_BR: 204 translated messages, 72 fuzzy translations, 56 untranslated
messages.
  ru: 187 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 142 untranslated
messages.
  sv: 332 translated messages.
  wa: 167 translated messages, 70 fuzzy translations, 95 untranslated
messages.
  zh_TW: 174 translated messages, 73 fuzzy translations, 85 untranslated
messages.

Also, for the convienience of those who do not have CVS access I have
attached a fresh pot file.
I'd also like to remind every GnomeMeeting translator to subscribe to
the http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n mailing list if
you aren't already, as I will most likely only send out GnomeMeeting
translation announcements there in the future.

Christian

GnomeMeeting.pot