Re: Added gtkhtml branch
- From: "R.I.P. Deaddog" <maddog linuxhall org>
- To: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome-db org>
- Cc: GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Added gtkhtml branch
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 00:56:48 +0800 (HKT)
On 25 Nov 2001, Carlos [ISO-8859-1] Perelló Marín wrote:
> gal is not branched for us. I mean, the gal-devel-branch should not be
> translated, the author told me that we should use HEAD, he will update
> the translations.
> The gal-2 branch is (I think) the started port to GNOME 2.0, I don't
> know if we should use it until it's moved to HEAD...
That's ok, thanks for clarifying.
] [Thread Prev