Re: New to the list

Hi!

If I were you I'd try to resend the cvs account application, it might be
possible that someone forgot about it. Maybe you should also try to send
it to accounts@gnome.org, I think that's the new address, but I'm not
sure.

Regarding web page... that's not so important, more important is that
you have a mailing list for pt translation where you can discuss the
translations and so on. If you can coordinate this with the pt@li.org
list (the one from the Translation Project), that would probably be good
(this is how we do it in the Swedish team).

Christian