Re: [Gimp-developer] One wrong string in gimp-1-2 branch

On 15 Nov, R.I.P. Deaddog wrote:

> 	A tooltip talking about brush sizes in gimpressionist was mentioning
> "direction" instead. Is the attached diff OK to commit? Wanna confirm,
> since gimp 1.2.3 releasing date should be close(?).

Not sure someone answered this mail yet. With 1.2.x we're in a stable
version that should change as few as possible. Problem is: If we change
the string now all the former translations of it will become useless
and the translators will have to catch up which will take some time.

Though this might be as well checked in since other famous persons don't
give a sh*t and also do it.... :/

--
Servus,
       Daniel