Re: some statistics problems

En dom, 2001-11-11 a 15:33, Keld Jørn Simonsen escribió:
> Hi!
>
> I am experiencing some problems with the statistics page.
> I have uploaded two files that does not show up on the
> pages,namely
>
> evolution/po/da.po and
> glib/po/da.po
>
> I think this is normally caused by some error in the file.
> As far as I can tell, there are none, however, but it may
> be me that is not testing thoroughly.
>
> Could somebody with access to the error logs please investigate
> what is the problem?

Here you have the problem:

getmerge: evolution da
evolution/po/da.po:14296: duplicate message definition
evolution/po/da.po:13952: ...this is the location of the first
definition
found 1 fatal error

getmerge: glib da
glib/po/da.po:125: duplicate message definition
glib/po/da.po:20: ...this is the location of the first definition
found 1 fatal error