[Fwd: [Gimp-developer] Head Translation Breakages]

Forwarding post from gimp-dev because menthos told me to.  I really am
ONLY touching the head branch, not gimp-1-2.

Please contact me directly with comments or complaints as I am not
subscribed to the i18n list.

Just to warn everyone before translators start freaking out at Sven, I
am proofreading all original strings in the head branch of GIMP CVS.  I
don't know how long this will take me.  I will send out another mail
when I am mostly done.  While this should improve future GIMP texts, it
will break all existing translations in HEAD.  I am not touching stable,
just head.

So when translators next work on translations, don't blame mitch and
sven for all the fuzzies.  It should result in improvements and easier
translations in the future.  (Plus translating head is discouraged
anyway).

If anyone wants to whine about this, whine at me.
bex