Re: Anjuta2 chinese translations deleted from CVS (Was: Re: Anjuta Chinese Translations)

<maddog@linuxhall.org> wrote:
> Both traditional and simplified Chinese translation of
> anjuta2 has been eliminated from gnome CVS, and no record
> or changelog of these files can be found.
[snip]
> PS But I really wish to know, what's going on....

It has just been announced that Anjuta and gIDE have merged, and the
new Anjuta2 will be based on the gIDE tree. As a result, there have
been a LOT of changes in anjuta2 CVS. I'm not currently actively
involved in that project (I'm maintaining anjuta1) but I would suggest
that if any files have been removed, it is because of the changes
currently underway.

You should probably remove any local copies of anjuta2 and do a fresh
checkout to see what has changed - obviously this is likely to affect
any translations. The announcement of the merger of the projects has
been posted to the Anjuta mailing list, if you are interested.

Andy

--
http://www.andypiper.co.uk/