Re: Gdm misspelling

   Hello!

>PS: Happy_guy, I'm trying to finish gdm2 soon to pt_BR.
>So you could use that as a base to your translation. :)

Funny! I'm also doing GDM now! :)))) Unfortunally, getting out from work
every night after 2a.m. isn't helping much... I'm doing it for almost 5 days
now and still have 200 messages to go...

Next will be Gnumeric, to see if it makes Release 1.0. Later plans are
Galeon (the web browser I love) and Pan.

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"