Guikachu freeze

[please CC replies to cactus@cactus.rulez.org]

Hi,

Guikachu, the unique graphical resource editor for Unixes, is in a strong
feature-freeze for its 1.0 release. This means this is a great time to
contribute translations and documentation, as you can be sure that what
you translate/write about, will actually be in 1.0.

Since English is not my native language, proof-reading the existing
documentation (which I will, of course, continue to extend) would be a big
help as well.

You can grab Guikachu from http://cactus.rulez.org/projects/guikachu, or
from GNOME CVS (module name: guikachu). The frozen 0.98.0 version is
going to be released early this week, documentation and translation
updates are continuously accepted and can be directly checked in to CVS.

Thanks in making Guikachu 1.0 rock,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what