Semerkent, translation memories etc.

Semerkent is a new library I've started to work on it will assure
transparent, opaque access to translation memory technologies like TMX,
OpenTag etc. via a GLib and gnome-xml based library: semerkent!

The current local README is attached. Of there's any interest in
developing this library, or helping developing it, I'll check it into
GNOME CVS.

If you think "no, not again this gtranslator guy", then I won't waste
CVS diskspace and develop it locally..
--
kabalak / kabalak@kabalak.net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080

Semerkent is in our case a opaque access library to translation memories
 existing in the TMX, OpenTag or other in the future supported formats.

It's based upon GLib and libxml (aka. gnome-xml) and makes it easy to use
 translation memories in various applications; the main reason for starting
  Semerkent is the need for an access library to translation memories for
   gtranslator. Why double efforts? So I put the sources into a library named
    Semerkent.

The web-homepage for Semerkent is:

	http://www.gtranslator.org/semerkent

--