Semerkent, translation memories and your support

I've started working on Semerkent, as I will integrate translation memories
 support to gtranslator. It's README is attached.

If you're interested and will help developing it I'll check it into GNOME CVS
 but if you'ren't interested and say "not again this nasty gtranslator guy!"
  I'll develop it locally and avoid consuming CVS diskspace.

Any comments? I will do it surely as I want to base gtranslator's translation
 memory support via a high abstraction without the need to handle with the
  files themselves.

PS: Please don't try http://www.gtranslator.org/semerkent/ for now as there's
 no webpage up yet .-)
--
kabalak / kabalak@kabalak.net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080

Semerkent is in our case a opaque access library to translation memories
 existing in the TMX, OpenTag or other in the future supported formats.

It's based upon GLib and libxml (aka. gnome-xml) and makes it easy to use
 translation memories in various applications; the main reason for starting
  Semerkent is the need for an access library to translation memories for
   gtranslator. Why double efforts? So I put the sources into a library named
    Semerkent.

The web-homepage for Semerkent is:

Fatih Demir, <kabalak@gtranslator.org>