Bug process thoughts

Hi all,
	I wanted to ask what are people's views on the l10n/i18n bug fixing
process in Gnome? My current understanding is that people have to
contact the relevant language team about linguistic or technical (e.g.
screwed up messages) problems. There doesn't seem to be any field in
bugzilla.gnome.org which allows people to file bugs about l10n problems.

The reason I'm asking this is that I would like to define a simple
process which allows people to quickly and easily log bugs (for example
Sun's test engineers or linguists) about localisation problems and then
allow people who aren't directly part of the language teams (such as Sun
engineers like me) to come in and fix a problem.

I know this might sound a bit odd trying to formalize the translation
process but I think it will make it much simpler and less intimidating
for people to come in and find/fix problems in the future.

Any thoughts?
	mick

--
Michael Twomey
These opinions are my own and do not represent Sun unless otherwise