Re: The recent change in control-center

2001-03-10T12:47:13+0100, Martin Norbäck ->
> The method of directing all the strings to the .po file is great, but
> not all strings seems to be marked for translation.

It also looks at the _wrong_ strings are marked for translation, let me
examplify.

The file Deco.desktop.in:
(control-center/capplets/screensaver-properties/screensaver-desktops/Deco.desktop.in)
(branch control-center-1-0)

[Desktop Entry]
_Name and _Comment are OK.

[Screensaver Data]
Author should be translatable
ExtendedComment should be translatable

[Arg0]
_Name should _not_ be translatable!
LeftLabel and RightLabel should be translatable
_Comment is correct

[Arg1]
_Name should _not_ be translatable!
LeftLabel should be translatable
_Comment is correct

[Arg2]
_Name should _not_ be translatable!
LeftLavel should be translatable
_Comment is correct

The other files look like this as well, wrong strings marked for translation.

	n.

--
[ http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/ ] [ PGP: 0x453504F1 ] [ UIN: 4439498 ]
    Opinions expressed above are mine, and not those of my future employees.