Line wrapping in labels

I was just wondering about line wrapping.
I've been translating large amounts of strings where the original text
has newlines in it, probably because it should fit inside a label.

It's a pain to translate those, because you have to insert arbitrary
line wraps in the translation.

Also, depending on the font size you use, the line wraps can be very
wrong.

Wouldn't it be better to use gtk_label_set_line_wrap to make the label
do the line wrapping itself. It will work much better with resizing and
different fonts and font sizes.

	n.

--
[ http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/ ] [ PGP: 0x453504F1 ] [ UIN: 4439498 ]
    Opinions expressed above are mine, and not those of my future employees.