Sv: GNOME Games release.

heh, I fixed the aisleriot once about two months ago, but it requires
my intltool (xml-i18n-blah replacement) but I will like to merge that
back... there is already a script in the aisleriot dir to get the names
of the games translated. It should work now.

I don't have cvs access fro here (win pc) but I think I maybe can find the
release from here and then let some of you merge it into xml-i18n-tools

Kenneth