Re: GNOME Games release.

Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > Yeah, aware of this, i know aisleriot can't be translated 100% rigth now
> > (see bug #50676). I really don't know if Kenneth's intltool can solve
> > this, if he say it can and he want to release it soon i can delay the
> > release a bit.
>
> Since Juan has done so many fixes to gnome-games recently (THANKS!), I'd
> really like to see a release shipped out soon.  If intltool won't be out
> soon, how hard is reverting these changes in CVS, so that we can make
> one more release before adding intltools support?

Since I haven't seen Kenneth for a while and he told me he had much to
do with his university studies before that, I doubt intltool will still
be released any soon.

I'll probably undo the changes in po/POTFILES.in, maybe by just
commenting out the *.scm files, to avoid the thousands of warnings (I
know they are at least > 500 since they completely filled my terminal
buffer :-)
If not anyone beats me to it, that is.