Re: Where to find .po files

It would be very efficient if someone can put a master.pot (or main.pot or
en.pot or en_US.pot or etc ...) along with the translated .po files so that
translators can directly download are work with one file.

Currently I download one of the other translated files (like az.po, tr.po,
etc) and re-translate them. :)

Thanks.

-Dinesh