Re: Where to find .po files

OK. So I went through the CVS process and downloaded all the source file for
a particulat package (in this case libgnome). I canged to the 'po' directory
but I cannot find the source .po file. Only the translated files. There must
eb some place where thse folks got their original .po files right (or is
there a script that I run to generate the file)?

Thanks for the responses.

-Dinesh