Josh Buhl released version 0.22.2 of Gnome Lunar Clock Applet

Hi,

I have put the pot file and the existing translations in
gnome-i18n/extra-po/glunarclock

This is a nice panel applet that displays a picture and data about the Moon.
Find below the release notes to the latest release (0.22-2).
Feel free to translate!

bye
emese
>From Josh Buhl <jbuhl@users.sourceforge.net>

An updated home page is at:

http://glunarclock.sourceforge.net

Download the latest version at:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13898&release_id=37797

The next planned stable version is 0.24 which will be nautilus and
scrollkeeper compliant (for the new GNOME 1.4 doc standards), which
means that it will have a scrollkeeper dependency.

GNOME Lunar Clock Applet -- history of user-visible changes.  02 June
2001

Please send glunarclock bug reports to jbuhl@users.sourceforge.net.

* Changes in glunarclock 0.22.2

** Bug fix for incorrect image links in generated help html in version
0.22.1.

* Changes in glunarclock 0.22.1

** New and improved moon image file that a) better depicts the moon
especially at the beginning and end of the cycle; and b)is 100Kb
smaller.

* Changes in glunarclock 0.22

** Selection between north and south latitude and between east and west
longitude is now done graphically to reduce confusion with the sign
convention.

** Bug fix for local Sidereal Time being displayed as negative.

This e-mail is sent to people who've written to me about glunarclock
(well, and to a couple of friends I'm trying to impress ;^) and is not
intended as 'spam'.  If do not wish to receive another such notice,
please e-mail me, and I'll remove your name from the list.

--
"I'll rob that rich person and give his gold to some poor undeserving
slob.  That will *prove* I'm Robin Hood."