Re: [Patch] Re: gettext and OLD_PO_FILE_INPUT=yes

"R.I.P. Deaddog" <maddog@linuxhall.org> writes:

> Sorry for the (shameful) fact that nobody was updating the zh_TW
> translation of gdm. A patch is attached to make zh_TW.Big5.po work
> with newer gettext, and put back the copyright notice.

Thanks.  Unfortunately, I'm not able to apply the patch.  3 hunks failed
for me.  Concerning .po files it's often the best to send complete files
and avoid patches.  If the file is very big just make it availalbe on a
FTP or HTTP server (if possible).

> If I have time I'll try to finish the translation.

Great.

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,