gdm bug and release foo

I'm hunting a bad bug in gdm and will release as soon as I find it, so this
is just a warning that a gdm release should be imminent perhaps even today.
However I don't think much has changed so it's not urgent,  I think there are
a few new strings but not critical, fixing the bug and getting that out early
is more critical IMO (it's the bug that sometimes doesn't allow people to log
in at all, so somewhat defeating the purpose of gdm entierly:)

George

--
George <jirka@5z.com>
   There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that