PKG versions in GNOME 1.4

Hi!

Evidently it is now time for the translators to concentrate their
resources in translating the packages that will be in the 1.4 release.

Unfortunately
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/releng/package-list
and
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/releng/package-list-extras
do not clearly indicate which the 1.4 versions will be.

There is already a great number of different kinds of lists available, but
how about one more, where translators could check which versions they
should translate in order to get a 100% translated version in GNOME 1.4?

The list could be, for example, in following format:

PACKAGE		VERSION				BRANCH
-------		-------				------
SomePackage	1.0.4				HEAD
AnotherPKG	1.0.0 probably, 0.8.4 possibly	not in gnome cvs

Does anyone besides me think this is a good idea?

I would be willing to maintain this list, if I could get the information
needed somewhere.

Or if someone has access to the information and wants to maintain the
list, it is ok.

Jarkko Ranta
Team Leader
Gnome Finnish Translation Team