GUADEC II

In the spirit of bonding between fellow primates doing the tedious work
of translation I place this request for information about who's going to
attend GUADEC II in Copenhagen.

We've been discussing a meeting with fellow i18n'ers on
irc.gnome.org#i18n and came to the conclusion that it would be easier to
organize an informal meeting if we knew who was going to be there at
all. Maybe one of the organizers could help find a suitable location for
a meeting as well, who knows.

Anyway hands up all i18n'ers going to the land of fortune, sausage and
great beer in april...

Cheers
Kjartan