Re: GNOME CVS: web-devel-2 kmaraas

Den 23 Jan 2001 18:35:32 +0100, skrev Keld Jørn Simonsen:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 03:24:34PM +0100, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> > Keld, if you're reading this, I'd like to ask you if you're interested
> > in taking
> > over the status updating task since you seem to have the most up to date
> > script wrt accuracy on the status table. What do you think?
>
> I would like to help, but I am unsure on which packages and which branches
> goes where.

Look at the scripts in gnome-i18n/status they should tell you how

I divided things. Then again what Christian Rose writes below could be a
better solution. I just think
having 100k+ web pages is kinda sucky. ;-)

Maybe we should ask the good people on this list what they want from the
status table and how
to get it done? Coordinating with the release engineering team is also
nice. We need to get a
polished status table for the 1.4 release. Also we need to get more docs
translated soon.

Cheers
Kjartan