Button captions in File Selection dialog

Hi,

Can you please tell me where are those button captions marked on the
screenshot coming from? I would like to localize them.
My second question is probably off-topic here, but I wonder if you can
tell me how to modify the default shortcuts (i.e., Home jumps to ~/ and
Documents jumps to ~/Documents, but I would like to jump elsewhere). Is
it possible to add a new button there? I would like to have more than
two shortcuts in the File Selection dialog box.

Thanks,
Andras

fileselection2.png

PGP signature