Dutch translation (nl)

Hi all,

We have been very active the last few months and have translated a LOT of
messages. When I look at a section of the GNOME webpages it reads:
> The following list shows the supported (more than 75% of the po files
> translated), partially supported (more than 50% but less than 75%) and
> unsupported languages (less than 50%).
Look at:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/stable/nl.shtml
(look at the bottom, in the center, 75.34)
Well, I'm proud to announce that the Dutch translation effort has reached
the 75% threshold today for stable-GNOME, dan we're still rising. If the
statuspages are used to measure Translation-status, can someone change the
list then? If not, then what is the criterium? Ow, and the 75.34% will
increase of course. It's not like "75% is enough, where's the beer?" ;-) We
are busy completing the half-translated files and are adding translations
every day. Just added updated gnomeicu and Gnome-db translations a few
minutes ago.

Happy holidays to you,
Vincent van Adrighem